The Fluke 115 True RMS Digital Multimeter complete with AC/DC Current range, Resistance, Frequency and Capacitance Measurements.
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.5% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 600V AC/DC down to 1mV resolution
- 0 to 10A AC/DC down to 1mA resolution (DC Range)
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Resistance Measurement and Continuity Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Measurement Category CAT III 600V
The Fluke 115 True RMS Digital Multimeter is in our view the best general purpose electrical and electronic test Multimeter. Its simple operation, compact design and ease of use makes it perfect for quick test verifications and field service use.
The Fluke 115 True RMS Digital Multimeter displays True RMS voltage and current readings with a 6000 count resolution you can also tests diodes, resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance it also provides Min/Max/Average readings to record signal fluctuations. It’s got a large back lit display that aids visibility in poorly lit areas.
- Fluke 115
- TL75 Test Lead Set
- User Manual