Compact Insulation Tester with Test Voltages of 500V & 1000V, Simple Control via Test Probe
Fluke 1503 Compact Insulation Resistance Tester offers test at either 500V or 1000V and the test can simply be performed via the special Fluke TP165x test probes.
What we like: It just keeps insulation resistance testing as simple as possible, you can even control the test from the push button switch located on the special Fluke test probe.
Fluke 1503 Features
- Insulation resistance test at 500V and 1000V
- Insulation resistance measurements to 2GΩ
- Special test probe with remote control button makes insulation testing simple and safe
- AC/DC voltage range 0.1V to 600V with ±2% Basic accuracy
- Resistance Measurement up to 0.01Ω to 20kΩ with ±1.5% basic accuracy
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Auto battery saver sleep mode
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Measurement Category CAT IV 600V