Compact Insulation Tester with Test Voltages 50V to 1000V, Simple Control via Test Probe
Fluke 1507 Compact Insulation Resistance Tester offers a wide range of insulation resistance test voltages at 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V or 1000V. These tests are easy to perform via the special Fluke TP165x test probes.
What we like: The Fluke 1507 Insulation Resistance Tester maintains the simplicity of the Fluke 1503 but adds more insulation resistance tests levels at 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V or 1000V with higher insulation resistance measurement levels. So if you want a simple tester but with a wider insulation resistance test range then you should move up to the Fluke 1507.
Fluke 1507 Features
- Insulation resistance test at 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Insulation resistance measurements to 10GΩ
- Special test probe with remote control button makes insulation testing simple and safe
- Polarization Index and Dielectric Absorption Ratio test
- Compare Pass/Fail function for fast insulation test across a number of test points
- AC/DC voltage range 0.1V to 600V with ±2% Basic accuracy
- Resistance Measurement up to 0.01Ω to 20kΩ with ±1.5% basic accuracy
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Auto battery saver sleep mode
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Measurement Category CAT IV 600V