The Fluke 1736 Three-Phase Energy Logger simplifies power and energy monitoring and enables you to produce simple load studies for your complete facility or individual pieces of industrial equipment or office/retail departments. Energy surveys can then be produce before and after energy saving methods have been introduced
- Fast and easy recording of all key power and energy variables.
- Monitor voltage and current harmonics up to the 50th harmonic.
- Simple to use and set up with clear bright touch screen display.
- Ability to store up to 20 separate logging sessions.
- Simple user interface and intelligent verification functions indicates correct connections.
- Supplied with 4 x 1500A Flexible current probe.
- Two power option include DC power pack or via the measured circuit.
- Battery life of the lithium-ion battery pack is 4 hours giving adequate back up when required.
- Two USB ports one for connection to PC and the other for connecting USB devices for fast, simple download of recorded data.
- Compact size able to fit in tight storage spaces for long term monitoring, supported by specially designed flat voltage cables and thin flexible current probes powered by the unit all help to make the installation so much easier.
- Logger is fitted with integral holster to protect is from in-service knocks and bumps.
- Kensington lock can be fitted to safeguard against theft when the unit is left on site during monitoring.
- Fluke’s new Energy Analyze Plus application software is simple to use and allows you to produce simple energy reports.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard.
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.