With the 170 Series range of True RMS Digital Multimeter you are looking at the industrial standard for Digital Multimeters and the Fluke 175 True RMS Digital Multimeter is an impressive start.
Free Gift Worth £57.00
Free Gift Worth £64.00
Free Gift Worth £49.00
Free Gift Worth £50.00
Free Gift Worth £70.00
Free Gift Worth £27.00
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.15% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V AC/DC down to 0.1mV resolution
- 0 to 10A AC/DC down to 0.01mA resolution
- Resistance Measurement, Continuity & Diode Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Ergonomic designed case with integrated protective holster
- Selectable sleep mode protects battery Life
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V
For many professional engineers and technicians worldwide there is one preferred solution when it comes to choosing their Multimeter and that’s the Fluke 170 Series. With it precision, reliability and ease of use this True RMS digital multimeters as become the industry standard, with all the features needed to troubleshoot and repair both electrical and electronic systems. The Fluke 175 True RMS Digital Multimeter offers AC/DC voltage and current measurement along with frequency, capacitance and resistance all with manual and automatic ranging plus audible continuity and diode test. Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function helps you capture intermittent measurement values or system faults. A large 6000-count digital display also provides analogue bar graph indication.
The Fluke 175 True RMS Digital Multimeter offers all of the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical and heating and ventilation problems. Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard to the Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.
- Fluke 175
- Fluke's TL75-1 Lead Set
- User Manual.