True RMS Digital Multimeter, Fluke Lifetime Warranty, Basic Accuracy 0.09%
The Fluke 177 True RMS Digital Multimeter increase the accuracy of the Fluke 170 Series still further and also adds a backlit display.
What we like: Well it’s got to be the free Bluetooth Speaker that we are giving away with this product to celebrate Fluke’s 70th Birthday! When this model first came out we thought it would be the leading player within the power generation, distribution and general electrical engineering market that was over 10 years ago, our view has not changed it’s still the number one! All the test and measurement features that the power/utility engineer requires are on this product with a suitable accuracy level and the highest measurement safety category (CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V) plus a lifetime warranty! If you purchase this meter you’ll be in good company as you safely join 1000’s of other electrical engineers.
Fluke 177 Features
- FREE Bluetooth Speaker!
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.09% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V AC/DC down to 0.1mV resolution
- 0 to 10A AC/DC down to 0.01mA resolution
- Resistance Measurement, Continuity & Diode Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Ergonomic designed case with integrated protective holster
- Selectable sleep mode protects battery Life
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V