True RMS Digital Multimeter, Basic Accuracy 0.09% plus Temperature Measurement
The Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter completes the Fluke 170 Series adding temperature measurement to its impressive measurement range.
What we like: Well it’s got to be the FREE Bluetooth Speaker that we are giving away with this product to celebrate Fluke’s 70th Birthday! Now although we love the Fluke 177 you can still do a little better with the Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter as this model adds temperature measurement and is supplied complete with a temperature probe so if you do need to measure temperature then this is the model for you, so step up to the top of the Fluke 170 Series and purchase the Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter.
Fluke 179 Features
- FREE Fluke Bluetooth Speaker!
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.09% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V AC/DC down to 0.1mV resolution
- 0 to 10A AC/DC down to 0.01mA resolution
- Temperature Measurement via Thermocouple Probes
- Resistance Measurement, Continuity & Diode Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Ergonomic designed case with integrated protective holster
- Selectable sleep mode protects battery Life
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V