The Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter completes the Fluke 170 Series adding temperature measurement to its impressive measurement range.
Free Gift Worth £57.00
Free Gift Worth £49.00
Free Gift Worth £27.00
Free Gift Worth £70.00
Free Gift Worth £50.00
Free Gift Worth £64.00
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.09% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V AC/DC down to 0.1mV resolution
- 0 to 10A AC/DC down to 0.01mA resolution
- Temperature Measurement via Thermocouple Probes
- Resistance Measurement, Continuity & Diode Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Ergonomic designed case with integrated protective holster
- Selectable sleep mode protects battery Life
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V
For many professional engineers and technicians worldwide there is one preferred solution when it comes to choosing their Multimeter and that’s the Fluke 170 Series. With it precision, reliability and ease of use this True RMS digital multimeters as become the industry standard, with all the features needed to troubleshoot and repair both electrical and electronic systems. The Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter offers AC/DC voltage and current measurement along with frequency, capacitance, resistance and temperature via thermocouple test probes, all with manual and automatic ranging plus audible continuity and diode test. Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function helps you capture intermittent measurement values or system faults. A large 6000-count backlit digital display also provides analogue bar graph indication.
The Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter offers all of the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical and heating and ventilation problems. Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard to the Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.
- Fluke 179
- Fluke's TL75-1 Lead Set,
- Fluke 80BK-A DMM Temperature Probe
- User Manual.