Fluke 179 + Fluke TL238
True RMS Digital Multimeter With 200mm SureGrip Probe Extenders & Silicon Test Leads
In this Kit the Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter is combined with the FlukeTL238 SureGrip Test Lead Set.
What we like: Well it’s got to be the free Bluetooth Speaker that we are giving away with this product to celebrate Fluke’s 70th Birthday! Although we love the Fluke 177 you can still do a little better with the Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter as this model adds temperature measurement and is supplied complete with a temperature probe so if you do need to measure temperature then this is the model for you, so step up to the top of the Fluke 170 Series and purchase the Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter. The Fluke TL238 includes two SureGrip 200mm probe extenders plus the Fluke TP238 SureGrip insulated tip test probes and the Fluke TL224 SureGrip silicone test leads. Insulated probe tips reduce the risk of short circuit and flash over in high energy circuits and probe extenders help keep hands away from live circuits.We would recommend these for us in any of the higher risk CAT III & CAT IV Locations.
Fluke 179 + Fluke TL238 Features
- FREE Bluetooth Speaker!
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.09% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V AC/DC down to 0.1mV resolution
- 0 to 10A AC/DC down to 0.01mA resolution
- Temperature Measurement via Thermocouple Probes
- Resistance Measurement, Continuity & Diode Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Min-Max-Average recording mode with Min/Max Alert function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Display Hold and Auto Hold
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Ergonomic designed case with integrated protective holster
- Selectable sleep mode protects battery Life
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V