Fluke 279 FC
True RMS Digital Multimeter Plus Thermal Imaging Camera & Fluke Connect Transmission
The Fluke 279 FC True RMS Digital Multimeter is the first multimeter to have a built-in Thermal Imaging Camera.
What we like: Well we think the 279 FC is easily Fluke’s best ever hand held test tool! OK we have to admit it’s the built-in Thermal Camera that really makes it special but it’s no gimmick, it is a cracking True RMS Multimeter with a great accuracy specification monitoring AC/DC Voltages up to 100V and it’s also the first multimeter to accept Fluke’s new iFLEX Flexible Current Probes which extends its range to cover AC current up to 2500A! It’s also got Fluke connect so you can transmit test results wirelessly to your smart phone and then on to your team members or produce test reports. It’s just great, you’ve got to have one!
Fluke 279 FC Features
- The first multimeter with built-in Thermal Imager.
- Compatible with iFLEX Flexible Current Probes.
- Fluke Connect for wireless communication with your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- Save & view thermal images and measurements on your smart phone.
- New robust strong case design capable of withstanding 3m drop.
- 0.09% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 1.0% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V AC/DC down to 0.1mV resolution
- Resistance Measurement, Continuity, Capacitance, Frequency & Diode Test
- Min-Max-Average display
- Auto power off to save battery power.
- Image Resolution of 80 x 60 and 3.5” colour LCD screen.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V