Power Quality Analyzer & Energy Analyzer packaged with i430-Flexi-TF-II clamps
The Fluke 435-II Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer helps locate, predict, prevent, and troubleshoot power quality problems in three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems.
What we like: If you are looking for a Class A - Power Quality and Energy Analyzer with the ability to display measurement values & graphs, with an easily selectable range of measurement tasks, as well as having the ability to log custom measured values, the Fluke 435-II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer is an ideal solution.
Fluke 435-II Features
- Power Quality Measurements in line with IEC61000-4-30 Class A
- Power Inverter Efficiency measurement with optional dc clamp
- PowerWave fast data capture enables you to analyse simultaneous voltage and current waveforms.
- Energy loss calculator helps you understand the implications of poorly managed power supply system.
- Supplied with 4 x Fluke i430-Flexi-TF-II clamps suitable for tight connections around cables and busbars.
- Bright full colour large LCD display offers 5 different screen views covering all power quality parameters.
- Battery life of lithium-ion battery pack is up to 8 hours when backlight is dimmed.
- Kensington lock can be fitted to safeguard against theft when the unit is left on site during monitoring.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard.
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.