The Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer is so compact and simple to use you just hold, depress the trigger and you can start searching using the sight laser as a guide, release the trigger and this holds the last temperature on the digital display. You can measure the surface temperature accurately from within 4.5 meters.
- Temp Range -40°C to 650°C
- Accuracy ± 1.0°C or ± 1.0% of reading whichever is the greater.
- A range of external Type-K Thermocouples can be used a bead Type-K thermocouple is supplied.
- Sight laser indicates positional and measurement area.
- Two level backlit display allows you to adjust for light/dark areas.
- Clear digital display shows temperature being measured plus min/max readings.
- Displays last measurement plus min, max, average readings & difference between min/max readings.
- Audio & visual alarm instantly alerts you to temperature measurements outside the limits you have set.
- Store up to 20 temperature measurement tests to internal memory.