Fluke 62 MAX+
The Fluke 62 MAX+ Digital Infrared Thermometer is so compact and simple to use you just hold, depress the trigger and you can start searching using the two sight laser as a guide, release the trigger and this holds the last temperature on the digital display. You can measure the surface temperature accurately from within 2 meters.
- Temp Range -30°C to 650°C
- Accuracy ± 1.0°C or ± 1.0% of reading whichever is the greater.
- Two sight lasers for positional and measurement area guidance.
- Clear backlit display showing temperature being measured plus max reading.
- Displays last measurement plus min, max, average readings & difference between min/max readings.
- IP54 dust and water resistant.
- Rugged tester can handle a 3m drop test.