'Fine Tune' mA Loop Calibrator Source, Simulate or Mesaure 0-20/4-20mA Process Signals
The Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator is a source and measurement instrument for 0 to 20mA or 4 to 20mA current loop testing and a measurement tool for dc voltage from 0 to 28 V.
What we like: It’s that simple rotational control knob that enables you to fine tune your mA output with either a 1µA or 100 µA resolution. You can also switch to the simple push button control giving you 25% steps and span control for fast, easy linearity checks, or you can select auto ramp and step functions to provide a smooth output for process inspection routines.
Fluke 707 Features
- Source, Simulate or Measure 4-20mA or 0-20mA with a basic accuracy of 0.015%
- Large display simultaneously shows 4-20mA or 0-20mA range plus % range.
- Simple rotational control knob enables you to fine tune your mA output, either a 1µA or 100 µA resolution.
- Simple push button control offers 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 24V loop supply for testing 2 wire transmitters, measuring mA output while providing loop power.
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Automatic span check function in either source or simulate mode checks accuracy every 25% of range.
- Auto battery off feature.
- Compact case design complete with robust holster.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard.
- Measurement Category CAT I 30V.