The Fluke 714B Thermocouple Calibrator allows you to quickly check temperature from a range of 17 Thermocouple types. It also enables you to simulate the output from thermocouples giving you the ability to accurately check/commission process systems using thermocouples. The unit also offers mA measurement that can simultaneously be displayed while either simulating temperature.
- Key feature – Measure and simulate a range of 17 Thermocouple types.
- Measure output signal from temperature transmitters while simulating temperature changes at their input terminals.
- Standard thermocouple connection point plus m4 terminals for current measurement.
- Rugged, easy to use and high accuracy instrument.
- Select incremental changes to simulated output as required.
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Automatic span check function to simulate checks every 25% of range.
- Large backlit display simultaneously shows simulated temperature range and 4-20mA transmitter output.
- Supplied with the Fluke TPAK Magnetic Hanging Strap.
- Power saving feature with auto off to save battery life.