The Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator enables you to source and simulate a comprehensive range of process signal variables, these include mA, V, resistance and temperature via thermocouples and RTD’s. Along with the measurement of DC voltages, current up to 24mA, plus resistance and frequency. You can also measure temperature via a range of thermocouples and RTD’s plus pressure via Fluke 750 Series Pressure Calibration Modules.
- Source and Simulate 4-20mA, 0-20mA or 0-24mA with a basic accuracy of 0.02% and a resolution of 0.001mA
- 24V loop supply for testing 2 wire transmitters, measuring mA output while providing loop power.
- Source up to 10V with a basic accuracy of 0.02% and a resolution down to 0.01mV
- Voltage source ranges include ±0-100 mV & 0-10 V.
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Resistance simulation from 15-3200Ω
- Temperature simulation covers both resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s) or thermocouples (TC’s)
- Temperature simulation covers RTD’s Pt100, Pt120, Pt500, Pt1000, & Ni120 & TC’s B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, XK & BP.
- Measurement ranges include DC Current up to 24mA and DC voltage up to 30V.
- Measure temperature via RTD’s Pt100, Pt120, Pt500, Pt1000, & Ni120 & TC’s B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, XK & BP.
- Measure resistance across 3 ranges from up to 3.2kΩ.
- Measure frequency across 3 ranges from 0.033Hz to 10kHz.
- Measure pressure using Fluke’s 750 Series Pressure Calibration Modules
- Large backlit display simultaneously shows input and output displays when testing transmitters
- Power saving feature with auto off to save battery life