Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit
The Fluke T5-1000 is a compact digital multimeter offering AC/DC voltage measurements up to 1000V, plus special ‘OpenJaw’ AC current measurements up to 100A. It also offers continuity test with buzzer and resistance measurements up to 1000Ω. The Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit is supplied with the Fluke H5 Holster this rugged fabric holster with belt loop is suitable for the T5-1000 Compact Electrical Testers and test probes. The Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit is also supplied with a Fluke 1AC-E II VoltAlert non-contact AC Voltage detector - just touch the tip to a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the unit beeps, you then know there’s voltage present.
- AC/DC Voltage measurements up to 1000V.
- Automatic displays AC or DC voltages.
- High voltage risk of danger warning LED.
- Special ‘OpenJaw’ current measurements up to 100A AC.
- Resistance Measurement up to 1000Ω.
- Hold feature to capture displayed measurements.
- Continuity test with buzzer feature.
- Battery level indication plus auto off.
- Measurement Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.
- Fluke 1AC-E II VoltAlert
- Voltbeat™ technology and continuous self-test — so you always know its working.
- Upon detection of AC voltage, tip glows red and beeper sounds.
- Range 200 V to 1000 V AC.
- Measurement Category CAT IV 1000V.