The Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer is so compact and simple to use you just hold, point and view the screen to visually find temperature hot spots, it’s quicker than any other method. Supplied with hard carry case and rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- With image and infrared heat map blending you can easily identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared.
- With one button adjustment for NEAR and FAR mode focus you are able to align the visual and thermal lenses to correctly identify the location of the thermal issue.
- The temperature of the ‘Central Box’ is shown digitally in the top left corner of the display window.
- Hot and cold markers instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view you can then use the central box measurement zone to obtain a digital reading of the hot or cold spot.
- Temperature alarms can be set for quick temperature scanning warning you quickly if a temperature level is surpassed.
- Save the viewed images in one of two formats either .bmp or .is2 format - Choose .bmp when all you want is the image for a report, or use .is2 format so you can view and edit via the free Fluke SmartView® software.
- Supplied with hard carry case, Lithium-ion battery and charger.