Gossen Mavolux 5032C USB
Lux Meter with USB interface for Measurement Download. Accuracy Class C
The Gossen Mavolux 5032C USB Lux Meter is a basic Illuminance measurements device designed primarily for planning, inspection and monitoring of industrial and commercial lighting systems.
What we like: The Gossen Mavolux 5032C USB Lux Meter basically moves up from the ‘Base’ version with its ability to store up to 100 Lux measurements. The 100 measured values can be saved, retrieved or transmitted to a PC via the integrated USB port. Average illuminance values over a specific area can then also be calculated. This light meter comfortably meets the requirements of Class C DIN 5032-7 / EN 13032-1 annex B, and is thus used primarily as an industrial measuring instrument for planning, installing, inspecting and monitoring lighting systems.
Gossen Mavolux 5032C USB Features
- Easy to operate hand held unit.
- Illuminance measurement range 0.1lx to 199,990lx.
- 4 ranges with a resolution down to 0.1lx.
- Luminance measurements are possible with optional luminance attachment.
- Internal Memory view up to 100 saved illuminance measurements and download via USB.
- Supplied with aluminium carry case suitable for all available accessories.