Gossen Metrawatt Profitest Prime
The Gossen Metrawatt Profitest Prime (M506A) is an ideal test instrument for testing a range of electrical equipment and machinery, including AC and DC systems, machinery, switchgear and control-gear assemblies, Industrial systems, wind power turbines, power generators and e-mobility charging stations.
- Voltage and Frequency Measurement up to 1 kV
- Measurement of Protective Conductor Resistance RLO
- Measurement of Insulation Resistance RISO 50…1000V DC with ramp function.
- Testing of Residual Current Devices
- Loop Impedance Measurement (wide range up-to 690V AC & 800V DC)
- Residual Voltage Test
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs)
- Testing of Residual Current Monitoring Devices (RCMs)
- Leakage Current Measurement (direct)
- Current Measurement (with optional current clamp sensor)
- Measurement of Temperature and Atmospheric Humidity
- Voltage Drop Measurement ΔU
- Documentation of Charging Station Tests
- Documentation of Fault Simulations at PRCDs (with PRCD Adapter)