Gossen Metrawatt Secutest SIII+
You have chosen the Gossen Metrawatt SECUTEST SIII+ model M7010-B2-C1-F0-G0-J0-KA0-KB0-KD0-KE0. This model gives you the ability to carry out the following electrical safety tests; ‘Protective Conductor Resistance Test’ at either 10A AC or 200mA DC, ‘Insulation Resistance Test’ at 50…500V DC and Equivalent Leakage Current Test’ 0…120mA.
- Choose from a range of pre-configured units covering all popular domestic, commercial or medical equipment electrical safety testing.
- The tester supports electrical safety tests covered by BS EN 60601, BS EN 62353, BS EN 61010, BS EN 60950, BS EN 50106 & BS EN 60335
- Measurements and test sequences can be performed in accordance with National & International Standards.
- Run through your test sequence automatically, including protective conductor resistance, insulation resistance & various leakage current tests.
- The tester offers user safety features including ‘Power Shutdown’ as soon as the leakage current exceeds 15mA, this provides maximum safety for the user.
- Manufacturer’s calibration certificate is included with all options.