The Hioki 3153 Insulation & Flash tester is designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components in line with various electrical safety standards. For ‘AC Flash Test’ the output voltage can be set between 200V to 5.0kV AC with an output capacity of 500VA. For the ‘DC Flash Test’ the output voltage can be set between 200V to 5.0kV DC with an output capacity of 50VA. The ‘Insulation Test’ can be set between 50V to 1200V DC.
- A single continuous test for insulation and withstand voltage can be carried out using the ‘continuous Test Mode’
- Save up to 10 pre-set test functions to meet your own test criterion or manufacturing standards for insulation and withstand voltage
- With the use a PWM switched power supply precise test voltage can be set without having to rely on the unit’s mains power voltage supply.
- All test parameters can be controlled by RS-232C or GP-IB, including test voltage, cut-off current, and resistance threshold plus timer durations.
- Includes built-in pass-fail comparator and timer functions for easy compliance testing to various safety standards.
- Flashing warning lamp during testing whenever high voltage is present
- To ensure safety during automatic testing, test output can be interrupted and testing inhibited by input signals from automatic sensing devices.