The Hioki 3157-01 is an AC ground bond tester designed for protection circuit testing of a wide range of electrical equipment, including industrial machinery, medical equipment, and measuring instruments. It uses a constant current system, enabling it to provide stable output current.
- Easy stop-start function and simple configuration through the front panel cursor keys.
- A clear and easily read display
- Wide ranging Earth Bond current 3…31 Amps (0.1A resolution)
- Low resolution Resistance measurement 0…1.800Ω (0.001Ω resolution)
- A continuous test or a test time of 0.5…999s can be set
- A Soft Start function which can be used to ramp up the test current to prevent electrical arcing.
- Up to 20 x test settings can be stored and retrieved
- Tests can be automated using the external I/O connection