You have chosen the standard Hioki 3333.
The Hioki 3333 is single-phase, direct input AC power meters is designed to precisely measure the power consumption of electrical household appliances and components. It is able to measure and display voltage, current, active power, apparent power and power factor. This product will help you demonstrate your compliance with the eco-design criteria of the ErP Directive.
- Power meter monitoring range 0…200V AC, 0…20A AC, 0…6kW.
- Low current monitoring down to 10µA on lowest range 0…50.00mA with effective measurement from 5…50.00mA
- 6 current measurement ranges from 0…50.00mA to 0…20A all with effective measurement range from 10%...150%.
- Basic accuracy for voltage, current and active power is ±0.1% rdg ± 0.2%fs
- Select the measured variables to be displayed across three x 4 digit displays.
- Set VT & CT ratios so that so that there is no limit to your measurement range.
- Wide power supply 100…240V AC
- RS-232C Interface included as standard allows you to communicate with PC
- Simply process date into Excel spread sheet.
- GP-IB Interface option available – Model number: Hioki 3333-01