You have chosen th Hioki 3334 Single channel AC/DC Power Meter.
The Hioki 3334 is a single channel direct input AC/DC power meters is designed to precisely measure the power consumption of electrical household appliances and components. It is able to measure and display voltage, current, frequency, active power, apparent power, power factor plus energy consumed. This product will help you demonstrate your compliance with the eco-design criteria of the ErP Directive.
- Power meter monitoring range 0…300V AC, 0…30A AC, 0…9kW.
- Integrated current (mAh) or energy (mWh) can also be monitored.
- Low current monitoring down to 10µA on lowest range 0…100.00mA with effective measurements from 1…100.00mA
- 6 current measurement ranges from 0…100.00mA to 0…30A all with effective measurement range from 1%...100%.
- High basic accuracy for voltage, current and active power is ±0.1% rdg ± 0.1%fs
- Select the measured variables to be displayed across four x 5 digit displays.
- 4 x analogue output refreshed 5 times/second or 3 waveform outputs.
- Set VT & CT ratios so that so that there is no limit to your measurement range.
- Wide power supply 100…240V AC
- RS-232C Interface included as standard allows you to communicate with PC
- Simply process date into Excel spread sheet.
- GP-IB Interface option available – Model number: Hioki 3334-01