Hioki’s LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers offer a measurement frequency test range from 1mHz to 8MHz. Test Fixtures & Probes are designed to support a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The Hioki 3511-50 is a compact, general purpose LCR meter with two fixed measurement frequencies either 120Hz or 1kHz and is suitable for on-board testing of capacitors and coils used in electrical equipment and devices such as automotive-related components.
- Selectable measurement frequency at either 120Hz or 1kHz selectable
- High speed measurement at 5ms (1 kHz) or 13ms (120 Hz)
- The seven parameters |Z|, R, θ, C, L, D, and Q can be measured.
- The standard RS-232C interface allows all measurement functions can be controlled from a PC.
- The unit can also be controlled via the external I/O.