You have chosen the Hioki 3561 Battery HiTESTER this product enables you to simultaneous measure the internal resistance and battery voltage of individual battery cells and small low voltage battery packs up to 20V. This option offers RS-232C interface.
- Two resistance measurement ranges of 0…300.00mΩ and 0…3.0000Ω with a resolution down to 10µΩ
- Voltage measurement range 0…20.0000V with a resolution down to 1mV ideal for precision cell voltage measurements.
- This unit is suitable for the research and development of different battery chemistries along with the most popular lithium-ion cells.
- High accuracy 4 terminal resistance measurement with kelvin clips or specially designed kelvin probes.
- Store up to 400 measurement values by external trigger input, for bulk transfer to a computer.
- Comparator judgement settings can be made for resistance and voltage measurements these can be display or transmitted via external I/O.
- Measurement data can be transferred to a PC for importing to a spreadsheet program or storage as CSV files.
- Options are available for both RS-232C and GP-IB interface communication.
- There are a range of measurement leads available for this product please see accessories tab below