The Hioki BT3554-10 Battery HiTESTER is supplied with the Hioki L2020 Angled Probe, the Angled probe is often more suitable for use within the confined space of a UPS battery rack.
The Hioki BT3554-10 Battery HiTESTER offers easy maintenance support for professional UPS battery test engineers, offering quick accurate testing and recording of all test results. Batteries do not have to be disconnected from the charging system to carry out the battery condition tests. The Hioki BT3554-10 Battery HiTESTER is ideally suited for testing all types of lead acid and Ni-Cad batteries traditionally used in UPS systems. Applications can also be found within research, development and production facilities for testing Lithium-Ion batteries popular with Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
- The BT3554-10 is now twice as fast as any other portable battery tester and clearly offers you the fastest means to test and record the condition of your UPS batteries.
- Accurately measures battery internal resistance for correct battery condition diagnosis.
- 4 Terminal testing via specially designed test probes supports greater accuracy.
- Auto-hold and Auto-data storage, stores up to 6000 data sets into 12 groups of 500.
- Non-volatile memory offers extra security for data storage.
- Download test via USB interface, data can be downloaded as a CSV file which is easily saved to Excel or loaded into free report generating software supplied with the tester.
- Download data includes: battery resistance, battery voltage, ambient temperature, test date & time.
- There is a range of battery test probes and extensions to suit any battery type and all UPS systems.