The Hioki BT3564 Battery HiTESTER enables you to simultaneous measure the internal resistance and battery voltage of individual battery cells and voltage battery packs up to 1000V. This BT3564 offers both RS-232C and GP-IB interface plus analogue output.
- Seven resistance measurement from 0…3.0000mΩ and 0…3.0000kΩ with a resolution down to 0.1µΩ
- Three voltage measurement ranges are offered at 0…9.99999V, 99.9999V & 1100.00V with a resolution down to 10µV ideal for precision cell voltage measurements.
- This unit is suitable for the research and development of different battery chemistries along with the most popular lithium-ion cells.
- A DC voltage analogue output allows you to recorded changes of resistance values during discharge testing.
- High accuracy 4 terminal resistance measurement with kelvin clips or specially designed kelvin probes.
- Store up to 400 measurements via external trigger input, transfer to PC via communication commands.
- Comparator judgement settings can be made for resistance and voltage measurements these can be display or transmitted via external I/O.
- Measurement data can be transferred to a PC for importing to a spreadsheet program or storage as CSV files.
- There are a range of measurement leads available for this product please see accessories tab below