Battery Impedance Tester. Supports the development of new battery technologies
The Hioki BT4560 Battery Impedance Tester is the ideal test instrument for the research and development engineer working with existing or new battery technologies.
What we like: The Hioki BT4560 Battery Impedance Meter makes very complex measurement fast and simple, allowing the research engineer more time to evaluate 100’s of test samples and thus obtain a better understanding of the changes that they are introducing to their battery design. AC impedance measurements or impedance spectroscopy is a non-destructive technique that provides time dependent information about the existing properties of a battery cell plus a measure of the ongoing changes such the discharge electrochemical reactions and corrosion within the battery or any other electrochemical process.
Hioki BT4560 Features
- Determine battery cell condition within seconds.
- Accurately measure all battery parameters.
- Display voltage, resistance, reactance, impedance, phase angle and temperature.
- 4 wire resistance measurement for high accuracy low resistance measurements.
- Specially designed clip and probe electrodes
- Production of Cole-Cole Plots via free PC application software.