600A TRMS AC Clamp on Power & Energy Meter
The Hioki CM3286 is a robust industrial grade current clamp with power and energy monitoring functions
What we like: It’s the fact that you can display voltage, current, power and power factor all at the same time allowing you to see exactly what’s happening with the power system or equipment that you are monitoring. Switch to energy mode and you can monitor actual power and energy consumed over any a specific time frame giving you the ability to monitor energy consumption under different plant conditions. It’s just a great test tool for the energy/facility manager.
Hioki CM3286 Features
- Simultaneously display voltage, current, power & power factor.
- Monitor energy consumption over specific time frames.
- Check the energy consumption of your plant and equipment.
- Display min/max/average RMS readings along with peak crest values.
- Accurately measure power from 5W with current as low as 60mA.
- Measure power and energy consumed by industrial equipment up to 360kW.
- Phase rotation Indication
- Jaw opening 49 mm suitable for conductors up to 46mm diameter
- Supplied with protective carry case.
- Safety Category Rating: CAT IV‐600V, CAT III‐1000V