The Hioki DT4252 True RMS Digital Multimeter complete with AC/DC Voltage measurements up to 1000V and Current measurements up to 10A plus Resistance, Frequency and Capacitance Measurements. Increased safety with highest measurement category at CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V and high basic accuracy of ± 0.3%.
- True RMS for accurate AC measurements on non-linear loads
- 0.3% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 0.9% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- 0 to 1000V DC across 5 ranges and down to 0.1mV resolution.
- 0 to 1000V AC across 4 ranges and down to 1mV resolution.
- 0 to 10A DC across 4 ranges and down to 0.01mA resolution
- 0 to 10A AC across 2 ranges and down to 1mA resolution
- Bar graph indicates position within range
- Resistance Measurement and Continuity Test
- Frequency and Capacitance Measurements
- Record signal fluctuations using the Min/Max function
- Auto and Manual ranging for added user functionality
- Large backlit display allows for easy visibility in low-lit areas
- Integral holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Record measured data directly to a PC/Laptop with the Hioki DT4900-01 communication package.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard
- Highest Measurement Category CAT III 1000V/CAT IV 600V