Hioki’s LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers offer a measurement frequency test range from 1mHz to 8MHz. Test Fixtures & Probes are designed to support a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The Hioki IM3523 is a compact, low cost LCR meter with measurement frequencies range of 40Hz to 200kHz. In addition to normal open-loop signal generation, this model enables voltage/current dependent measurement in constant voltage/current modes. The signal levels can be set over wide ranges from 5mV to 5V and from 10μA to 50mA.
- Measurement frequency range DC or 40Hz to 200kHz.
- High speed measurement at 2ms
- 14 measurement parameters can be measured.
- Standard USB connection with optional RS-232C, LAN, or GP-IB interface.
- The unit can also be controlled via the external I/O.