The Hioki IM3533-01 LCR meter offers special transformer measurement features plus sweep function and covers a measurement frequency range of 1mHz to 200kHz. In addition to normal open-loop signal generation, this model enables voltage/current dependent measurement in constant voltage/current modes. The signal levels can be set over wide ranges from 5mV to 5V and from 10μA to 50mA.
- Measurement frequency range DC or 1mHz to 200kHz.
- Frequency sweep measurements can be performed automatically at up to 801 frequency points.
- 14 basic measurement parameters can be measured.
- 3 specific transformer based measurement parameters can also be measured.
- Standard USB connection with optional RS-232C, LAN, or GP-IB interface.
- The unit can also be controlled via the external I/O.