The Hioki IM3570 Impedance Analyzer combines LCR meter functions and an impedance analyzer capable of measurement frequencies of 4Hz to 5MHz and test signal levels of 5mV to 5V and from 10μA to 100mA. Advanced capabilities include LCR measurement with AC signals, resistance measurement with direct current (Rdc), and sweep measurement which continuously changes the measurement frequency and measurement level.
- Single instrument offers high-speed testing with frequency sweep and high-accuracy measurements.
- Measurement frequency range DC or 4Hz to 5MHz.
- Low-capacitance (high-impedance) measurement with improved stability.
- 15 measurement parameters can be measured.
- Standard USB, RS-232C, LAN, or GP-IB interface.
- Optional Hioki IM9000 firmware upgrade allows you to facilitate Cole-Cole plots & simple circuit analysis.