The Hioki IM3590 Chemical Impedance Analyzer combines LCR meter functions and an impedance analyzer capable of measurement frequencies of 1mHz to 200kHz and test signal levels of 5mV to5 V and from 10μA to 50mA. Advanced capabilities include LCR measurement with AC signals, resistance measurement with direct current (Rdc), and sweep measurement which continuously changes the measurement frequency and measurement level
- Single instrument offers high-speed testing with frequency sweep and high-accuracy measurements.
- Measurement frequency range DC or 4Hz to 5MHz.
- Low-capacitance (high-impedance) measurement with improved stability.
- 18 measurement parameters can be measured.
- Standard USB, RS-232C, LAN, or GP-IB interface.