The Hioki LR8401-20 multi-channel data logger offers 30 channels for the measurement and logging of DC voltage, temperature via thermocouples or pt100 platinum resistance temperature sensors. A further 30 channels can be added covering DC Voltage, temperature via thermocouples and pt100 temperature sensors plus resistance measurement. There are also 8 digital/pulsed inputs and 4 alarm outputs giving you a powerful multi-measurement control system in a compact A4 profile.
- Compact data logger with large LCD display.
- Up to 60 measurement points can be monitored.
- Record up to 60 channels at recording intervals of up to 50ms.
- Widescreen bright LCD display for live waveform monitoring
- SD card and USB drive data storage options for long term monitoring.
- Record for hours, days, months and yes even years!
- Measure and record voltage levels up to 100V DC.
- Measure and record temperature from type K, J, E, T, N, R, S, B & W thermocouples.
- Measure and record temperature via pt100 platinum resistance temperature sensors.
- Measure and record resistance up to 200Ωwith a resolution of 0.5mΩ
- Logging process transmitter signals such as mA, pressure and flow is possible via the DC Voltage inputs.
- Scaling of analogue signals is possible across all channels
- Analyse measurements after monitoring either on the logger or via software after download.
- Power supplied via AC mains adapter or optional battery pack.
- Communication interface includes both LAN and USB.