The Hioki MR8880-20 Memory HiCORDER is the most compact recorder of its type, it offers four isolated analogue channels rated at 600V AC/DC and up to 8 logic input channels. High-speed recording at up to one million samples per second is possible. Internal memory is backed up via compact flash with up to 2 GB capacity this enables simple data transferred for display and analysis on a personal computer. An external USB 2.0 port is included for direct transfer of data from the installed CF card to the computer.
- Oscilloscope waveform observation from this compact device recording at 1 million samples per second.
- Maximum allowable input of 600V with a frequency range of DC to 100kHz.
- Copy and save waveform data to CF card and them scroll through and view on screen just like a digital camera.
- Monitor AC mains voltage and current over long periods of time, for weeks, months even years saving data direct to CF Card.
- A full range of AC/DC current clamps can also be supplied to support your monitoring requirements.
- The supplied Wave Processor software allows you to view and print out waveform data.
- RMS data can be converted to CSV files to support report generation.
- Power supply options include 100…240V AC adaptor or battery pack, both supplied with unit.
- Compact design 205mm x 199mm x 67mm and it weighs in at less than 2kg with battery pack fitted!