The Hioki PQ3100 is the simplest solution for finding power quality issues on electrical installations, industrial machinery and process systems it also offers a wide range of event monitoring functions and display features.
- Power Quality Measurements in line with IEC61000-4-30 Class S
- Sampling frequency 200kHz
- Event waveform data can include up to 1 second before and 10 seconds after event.
- Set harmonic limits to capture specific harmonic events.
- Capture rapid voltage change (RVC) events based on IEC61000-4-15 Edition 3.
- Display the number of times specific events have occurred during the monitored period.
- View energy demand graph over monitored period
- View individual harmonic trend graphs up to the 50th harmonic
- Control the PQ3100 via the Ethernet and automatically send data to your PC via FTP
- Built in server function can send emails as and when events occur.
- Up to 8 hours of battery operation allows quick onsite monitoring without mains connection.
- Complies with EN61010 Safety Standard.
- Highest Measurement Safety Category CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V.