You have chosen the standard Hioki PW3335 with a LAN & RS-232C interface.
The Hioki PW3335 is single channel direct input AC/DC power meters is designed to precisely measure the power consumption of electrical household appliances and components including the low level measurement of standby power. It is able to measure and display voltage, current, frequency, active power, apparent power, reactive power, power factor, phase angle plus energy consumed. This product will help you demonstrate your compliance with the eco-design criteria of the ErP Directive.
- Power meter monitoring range 0…1000V AC/DC, 0…30A AC/DC, 0…9kW.
- Integrated current (mAh) or energy (mWh) can also be monitored.
- Low current monitoring down to 0.1µA on lowest range 0…1.0000mA with effective measurements from 0.0100mA…1.0000mA.
- 14 current measurement ranges from 0…100.00mA to 0…20.000A all with effective measurement from 1%...150% of range.
- High basic accuracy for voltage, current and active power is ±0.1% rdg ± 0.1%fs.
- Select the measured variables to be displayed across four x 5 digit displays.
- Set VT & CT ratios so that so that there is no limit to your measurement range.
- Wide power supply 100…240V AC.
- LAN & RS-232C Interface included as standard allows you to communicate with PC.
- Simply free software allows you to monitor your test and process date into Excel.
- Further interface and measurement option are also available. (See additional models)