You have chosen the standard Hioki PW3337
The Hioki PW3337 three channel direct input AC/DC power meters is designed to precisely measure the power consumption of industrial components such as motors, inverters, power supplies, production machines and process systems with a direct current inputs up to 65A and up to 1000A via precision AC/DC current sensors its able to cover all the key industrial measurements.
- Power meter monitoring range 0…1000V AC/DC, 0…65A AC/DC Direct
- The current range can be extended further to 1000A AC/DC with precision current sensors.
- All power measurement variables can be monitored including harmonics up to the 50th.
- Integrated current (mAh) or energy (mWh) can also be monitored.
- High basic accuracy for voltage, current and active power is ±0.1% rdg ± 0.1%fs
- Select the measured variables to be displayed across four x 5 digit displays.
- Set VT & CT ratios so that so that there is no limit to your measurement range.
- Wide power supply 100…240V AC
- LAN & RS-232C Interface included as standard with optional GP-IB interface & D/A output.
- Simply free software allows you to monitor your test and process date into Excel.
- Further interface & D/A options are also available. (See additional models)