Power & Energy Data Logger with Harmonic Measurments
The Hioki PW3360-21 adds to the Hioki PW3360-20 with Harmonic voltage level, harmonic current level, harmonic power level, content percentage, phase angle, total harmonic distortion up to 40th order.
What we like: The Hioki PW3360-21’s Quick Set feature is an on-screen guide that walks you through the setup process, right up to starting measurement. Even if you’re unaccustomed to how clamp-on power logger’s work, you’ll be able to easily configure and connect the instrument for 3-phase power measurement. In addition, by alerting you to any wiring mistakes, the device’s “wiring check” function serves to prevent measurement errors that are caused by undetected wiring mistakes.
Hioki PW3360-21 Features
- Supports single and 3 phase power and energy monitoring
- Measures Total Harmonic Distortion up to the 40th order
- Large bright 3.5” LCD screen displays all electrical measured variables
- Measure up to 780V AC
- Measure up to 5000A AC via suitable current sensors
- Quick set function for easy setup display wiring diagram
- Compact and robust handheld unit
- LAN remote control feature
- USB Download connection