You have chosen the Hioki PW6001-01 Power Analyzer with 1 Measurement Channel
The Hioki PW6001 Multi-Channel AC/DC Power Analyzer can be ordered with 1 to 6 measurement channels. This industry leading tester is used for compliance testing at the highest accuracy levels possible, enabling you to surpass the requirements of control standards and claim the highest levels of accuracy possible for your products.
- Power meter range up to 0…1000V & 0…1000A with high accuracy current sensors.
- Measurement frequency range DC. 0.1Hz to 2MHz.
- Max input voltage range 0…1000V ± 2000Vpeak
- High accuracy current and power measurements with high frequency current sensors.
- Special Hioki high accuracy current sensors that do not need an external power supply.
- Current sensors are suitable for a wide temperature range allowing testing at -40°C…+80°C.
- 18-bit A/D converter allows for high definition measurement analysis.
- All measurements including harmonics & waveform analysis are performed simultaneously.
- Harmonic analysis up to 100th order for fundamentals frequencies from 0.1Hz to 300kHz.
- Integrated current/power measurements supports WLTP standard tests.
- Select screen views to cover your power analysis monitoring requirements.
- Simple save/copy function buttons allow you to save numerical data & copy screen views.
- Wide power supply 100…240V AC. 50/60Hz.
- Software allows you to monitor your measurement values and process date into Excel.
- Save data to CSV file recording up to 180 measurements at interval rates down to 200ms.
- LAN, USB, RS-232C and GP-IB Interface included as standard with optional D/A output.
- Optional D/A output for up to 20 measurement parameters. (See additional models)