High precision bench top Resistance Meter - Ranges from 35mOhms to 3.5MOhms
You have chosen the Hioki RM3544 Resistance Meter.
The Hioki RM3544 is a bench top high precision resistance meter with a wide resistance measuring range offering a basic accuracy of 0.02% and a max resolution of 1µΩ
What we like: The Hioki RM3544 Resistance Meter is a simple to use precision 4 wire bench top resistance meter suitable for use within the test laboratory, service department or integrated into a production facility. There are 9 measurement ranges with a measurement resolution down to 1µΩ and an accuracy of better than 0.24% when measuring resistance as low as 10mΩ.
Hioki RM3544 Features
- High accuracy resistance measurement with resolution down to 1µΩ
- 4 Wire precision milliohm resistance measurement with high basic accuracy of 0.02%
- Complete with 4-wire kelvin clips for superior contact and high accuracy measurements.
- 9 x Resistance measurement ranges from 35.000mΩ with a resolution of 0.001mΩ to 3.500MΩ
- Comparator function for resistance pass fail testing
- Optional range of kelvin probes for low contact resistance measurement.
- Suitable for wide power supply range from 100-240V
- Compact bench top design just 215mm (W) x 80mm (H) x 166mm (D).
- Optional I/O and RS-232C/USB interface (model RM3544-01)