You have chosen the Hioki RM3545 Resistance Meter with RS232C & USB interface.
The Hioki RM3545 is a bench top super-high precision resistance meter with a wide resistance measuring range offering a basic accuracy of 0.006% and a max resolution of 0.01µΩ. There are 12 measurement ranges from 0 to 10mΩ up to 0 to 1000MΩ.
- Super high accuracy resistance measurement with resolution down to 0.01µΩ
- 4 Wire precision milliohm resistance measurement with high basic accuracy of 0.006%
- Complete with 4-wire kelvin clips for superior contact and high accuracy measurements
- 12 x Resistance measurement ranges from 12.00000mΩ with a resolution of 10nΩ to 1200.0MΩ
- LED displayed comparator function for resistance pass fail indication.
- D/A output converts resistance measurement into DC voltage output for continual recording of resistance changes.
- Optional range of kelvin probes for low contact resistance measurement.
- Suitable for wide power supply range from 100-240V
- Compact bench top design just 215mm (W) x 80mm (H) x 306.5mm (D).
- I/O and RS-232C/USB interface (Model RM3545)
- I/O and RS-232C/USB interface and GP-IB (model RM3545-01)
- I/O and RS-232C/USB interface and GP-IB plus 2 x bays for optional multiplexers (model RM3545-02)