High precision portable Resistance Meter - Ranges from 3.5mΩ to 3.5MΩ
The Hioki RM3548 is a portable high precision resistance meter with a wide resistance measuring range offering a basic accuracy of 0.03% and a max resolution of 0.1µΩ
What we like: The Hioki RM3548 Resistance Meter is a simple to use precision 4 wire portable resistance meter suitable for use within the test laboratory, service department or field applications. There are 10 measurement ranges with a measurement resolution down to 0.1µΩ and an accuracy of better than 0.16% when measuring resistance as low as 10mΩ. The RM3548 also features auto-hold and auto-memory functionality to automatically hold and record data simply by placing the probes in contact with the desired measurement location. This functionality allows up to 1000 measured values to be recorded automatically.
Hioki RM3548 Features
- High accuracy resistance measurement with resolution down to 0.1µΩ
- 4 Wire precision milliohm resistance measurement with high basic accuracy of 0.03%
- Complete with 4-wire kelvin clips for superior contact and high accuracy measurements.
- 10 x Resistance measurement ranges from 3.5000mΩ with a resolution of 0.0001mΩ to 3.500MΩ
- Comparator function for resistance pass fail testing
- Compact portable design just 121mm (W) x 80mm (H) x 55mm (D) and weighs less than 800g.
- Optional range of kelvin probes for low contact resistance measurement.