The MetraCAL MC enables you to source and simulate a comprehensive range of process signal variables, these include mA, mV, V, resistance and temperature via thermocouples and RTD’s. Along with the measurement of AC/DC voltages up to 300V, AC/DC current up to 300mA. Measure temperature via a range of thermocouples and RTD’s plus resistance, capacitance and signal frequency.
- Source and Simulate 4-20mA, 0-20mA or 0-24mA with a basic accuracy of 0.05% and a resolution of 0.001mA
- 20V loop supply for testing 2 wire transmitters, measuring mA output while providing loop power.
- Source up to 15V with a basic accuracy of 0.05% and a resolution down to 0.01mV
- Voltage source ranges include ±0-60 mV, ±0-300 mV, 0-3 V, 0-10 V, 0-15 V
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Voltage square wave generator range ±0-300 mV, 0-3 V, 0-10 V, 0-15 V with a frequency range of 1-1000Hz.
- Resistance simulation from 5-2000Ω using a two wire connection and measuring currents from 50µA to 5mA.
- Temperature simulation covers both resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s) or thermocouples (TC’s)
- Temperature simulation covers RTD’s Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100 & Ni1000 & TC’s B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T & U.
- Measurement ranges include AC/DC Current up to 300mA and AC/DC voltage levels up to 300V.
- Measure temperature via RTD’s Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100 & Ni1000 & TC’s B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T & U.
- Measure resistance across six ranges from 10mΩ up to 30MΩ.
- Measure capacitance across 5 ranges from 10pF to 300µF.
- Measure frequency across 4 ranges from 0.01Hz to 300kHz.
- Large blue backlit display simultaneously shows 4-20mA or 0-20mA range plus % range.
- Power saving feature with auto off to save battery life.