The Metrahit 27EX Milliohmmeter is a compact hand held instrument designed for the measurement of low value resistance in potentially explosive atmospheres. For example at bonding connections to aircraft fuel tanks, as well as for general low value resistance measurements in any hazardous environments where explosive gases or dust atmospheres may be present, such hazardous area conditions can be found in many of our industries such as Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Chemical Plants, Marine and Shipping plus our Food and Beverage Industries.
- 4 Resistance measurement ranges with resolution down to 0.01mΩ.
- Resistance ranges include 0-30.00mΩ, 0-300.0mΩ, 0-3.000Ω & 0-30.00Ω
- 4 wire resistance measurement via Kelvin Clips or Probes.
- High contrast light-blue illuminated display
- Protective rubber holster with integral
- Ex I.S. Certifications II 2 G Ex ia IIA T4 Gb