Metrahit 27EX AIRBUS
The Metrahit 27EX AIRBUS Milliohmmeter is a compact hand held instrument designed for the measurement of low value resistance in potentially explosive atmospheres. For example at and around earth bonding connections to aircraft fuel tanks (bonding test), as well as for general low value resistance measurements inside and outside of potentially explosive atmospheres, other specific examples include testing the low resistance continuity of the aircrafts wing structure including the bond at static wicks.
Special version approved and branded for Airbus - Airbus Part Number 97F92003500 as referenced in the AIRBUS AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual)
- 4 Resistance measurement ranges with resolution down to 0.01mΩ.
- Resistance ranges include 0-30.00mΩ, 0-300.0mΩ, 0-3.000Ω & 0-30.00Ω
- 4 wire resistance measurement via Kelvin Clips or Probes.
- High contrast light-blue illuminated display
- Protective rubber holster with integral
- AIRBUS part number 97F92003500 according AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual)
- Ex I.S. Certifications II 2 G Ex ia IIA T4 Gb