The Metrahit 27M is a portable high Precision Milliohmmeter with a wide resistance measuring range offering a basic accuracy of 0.25% and a max resolution of 0.001mΩ suitable for checking low contact resistance/switchgear connections.
- 4 Wire precision milliohm resistance test down to 0.001mΩ resolution
- Choice of optional 4-wire Kelvin clips or probes for superior accuracy.
- Resistance measurement 3mΩ to 30MΩ with a 0.001mΩ resolution.
- 0.25% Basic accuracy for milliohm ranges (30mΩ to 30Ω ranges)
- 0.1% Basic accuracy for resistance (300Ω to 3MΩ ranges)
- 0.1% Basic accuracy for DC volts
- 0.2% Basic accuracy for AC volts
- Continuity & diode test with acoustic signal
- Temperature measurement via PT100/1000 sensors
- Frequency measurement 0.01Hz to 3KHz
- Min/Max and display value storage
- Data hold captures up to 1200 values
- High contrast illuminated display.
- Auto power off plus battery level indicator
- EN61010 safety standard
- CAT II 600V
- Optional Kelvin probes for contact resistance measurement
- Optional mains power supply for extended laboratory use