Multifunctional Calibrator Source and Simulate a full range of Process Signals
The Metrahit Cal enables you to source and simulate a comprehensive range of process signal variables, these include mA, mV, V, resistance and temperature via thermocouples and RTD’s
What we like: The Metrahit Cal is a great portable calibration toolthat enables you to source and simulate a comprehensive range of process signal variables, these include mA, mV, Voltage up to 15V plus resistance and temperature via thermocouples and RTD’s. The following current, voltage & resistance ranges can be simulated 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA or 0-24 mA, ±0-60 mV, ±0-300 mV, 0-3 V, 0-10 V, 0-15 V & 5-2000Ω. Temperature simulation for a range of thermocouples and RTD’s can also be performed. You can then select either ramp or step output functions and time them according to your test requirements.
Metrahit CAL Features
- Source and Simulate 4-20mA, 0-20mA or 0-24mA with a basic accuracy of 0.05% and a resolution of 0.001mA
- 20V loop supply for testing 2 wire transmitters, measuring mA output while providing loop power.
- Source up to 15V with a basic accuracy of 0.05% and a resolution down to 0.01mV
- Voltage source ranges include ±0-60 mV, ±0-300 mV, 0-3 V, 0-10 V, 0-15 V
- Select auto ramp and step functions to provide smooth outputs for process inspection routines.
- Voltage square wave generator range ±0-300 mV, 0-3 V, 0-10 V, 0-15 V with a frequency range of 1-1000Hz.
- Resistance simulation from 5-2000Ω using a two wire connection and measuring currents from 50µA to 5mA.
- Temperature simulation covers both resistance temperature detectors (RTD’s) or thermocouples (TC’s)
- Temperature simulation covers RTD’s Pt100, Pt1000, Ni100 & Ni1000 & TC’s B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T & U.
- Large blue backlit display simultaneously shows 4-20mA or 0-20mA range plus % range.
- Power saving feature with auto off to save battery life.
Premier lead set designed for Gossen Metrawatt Multimeters CAT III 1000V/CATIV 600V, 16A£30.00 Ex VATView Product Details
Infrared to USB Interface for Metrahit multimeters with data logging functions£189.00 Ex VATView Product Details
Software for data logging Gossen Metrawatt multimeters. Review data & produce reports£179.00 Ex VATView Product Details